Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Getting Started

Today, I made the final selection for my capstone committee members. I now need to schedule a prospectus meeting in order to get started on my project. My committee members are:




  • Dr. Rodney Hansen--Nutrition

  • Tim Ruden, M.S.--Exercise Science

  • Dr. Don Davies--Chemistry &

  • Dr. Kathleen Sitzman--BIS director

Each of these fine people has a lot of great information and assistance to provide me and I am very excited to begin this project.


I got some great advice on how to get started. I will apply for a certification through the National Institute of Health (NIH) and apply for IRB approval. I will also apply for a grant through the Office of Undergraduate Research. I'm excited to get started--this is going to be a big project, but I think I can do it!

No comments: